Advanced Mindfitness Meditation Training
March 13,20 & 27
Mindfitness is an easy and effortless meditation technique. Similar to working out at the gym but instead of working on arms, legs or chest; you learn a practice to gain strength in the three attributes of the mind: Attention, Focus and Awareness.
Be more productive
Increase self awareness
Revert the effects of stress
Improve mental health
Become the master of your mind
Recommended by health professional
Teaching meditation since 2005
- Fully certified in Mindfulness by the University of Toronto,
- Completed the Life skills coaching program at George Brown College,
- Completed a 6-months meditation training retreat at Ishana Yoga camp to be trained as a meditation teacher as per Vedic teachings
- Completed a 1-month training retreat at Sivananda Yoga Camp to be trained as a Certified Yoga Teacher
- Mindfitness combines mindfulness, contemplative and mental engineering. For that reason, works with the natural tendency of the mind which is to find higher happiness and the natural tendency of the body with is to heal itself.